From: Essentials magazine, 2014
YOU WILL NEED:
A printed list of herb names
wide sticky tape
Stapler or pins
Hanging shoe caddy
Selection of herbs
HOW TO MAKE:
- Cut out the names of each of the herbs from the list.
- Cut out pieces of wrapping paper. They should be 2cm longer and wider than the cut herb label.
- Glue the herb names centrally onto the wrapping paper.
- Use the sticky tape to cover the front and back of each label to make it waterproof.
- Staple or pin each label onto the front of each pocket of the shoe caddy.
- Put your herbs inside a plastic sandwich bag with one or two holes in the bottom (for drainage.)
- Position in the correct pocket.
- Hang your herb garden up outside your kitchen door.