Stop the wind playing havoc with your tablecloth!
From: Essentials magazine, 2014
YOU WILL NEED:
HOW TO MAKE:
- Cut out two hearts from your fabric.
- Lay them right sides facing together.
- Pin and sew around outside edge, leaving a 3-4cm gap at the top.
- Make small cuts from the outer edge up to the stitching line to prevent the fabric puckering when turned through.
- Make a second heart and turn both through to the right way.
- Cut a length of ribbon and stitch one end to one heart, then the other to the second heart.
- Sew buttons onto each heart.
- Fill the hearts with sand and hand-stitch closed.
- Tie onto the corners of your tablecloth.