The easiest and prettiest way to see where everything’s been planted.
From: Essentials magazine, 2014
YOU WILL NEED:
HOW TO MAKE:
- give each spoon a coat or two of paint.
- Choose a different colour for each one.
- Use a pencil to lightly draw the outline of each fruit or vegetable on the spoon.
- Paint the fruit or veg.
- Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Add an outline in a darker shade.
- Then paint on the name.
- If you make a mistake, use a clean, wet brush to remove the paint.
- Add two coats of waterproof varnish.