From: Tesco Living
YOU WILL NEED:
Sheets of funky foam in assorted colours
Chunky wool yarn
Self-adhesive Velcro strips
A sewing needle
Two clothes pegs
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Fold the foam sheet over by 10cm, to create the case section.
2. Hold the fold in place with a clothes peg at each end.
3. Using a darning needle, threaded with wool yarn, neatly sew the two layers together with an over-stitch or blanket stitch.
4. Cut out pretty flower shapes in contrasting foam and place them on the front flap of the pencil case.
5. Once you have a pleasing arrangement, stitch the flowers to the flap.
6. To make a closure for the pencil case, cut a length of self-adhesive Velcro and attach it to the inner layers.